Environment and movement of the diurnal species
- The species is generally found in the open sea.
- The species is generally seen moving in its environment.
- The species can be found between 0 and 30 Meters.
- Uncommon Species
General behaviour of the species
- Species generally living in a group
- The species is a parasite of other fish
- The animal is rather indifferent to the diver, though it remains on its guard
General characteristics of the species
- Maximum size : 70 cm
- The animal feeds mainly on refuse.
- Diet : Fishes - -
Relationship with humans
- The species can be eaten but is of no particular culinary interest
- The species is exploited in the following sector(s) :