Environment and movement of the diurnal species
- The species is generally observed in seagrass among algae or phanerogams.
- The species is generally seen moving in its environment.
- The species can be found between 1 and 30 Meters.
- Very common species.
General behaviour of the species
- Species generally living in a group
- Lives in partnership with other fish species
- The species is a parasite of other fish
- The animal is fearful of the diver
General characteristics of the species
- Maximum size : 22 cm
- The animal is a hunter low in the food chain.
Relationship with humans
- The species can be eaten but is of no particular culinary interest