Environment and movement of the diurnal species
- The species is generally found in the open sea.
- The species is generally seen moving in its environment.
- The species can be found between 0 and 30 Meters.
- Uncommon Species
General behaviour of the species
- Species generally living in a group
- The animal shows curiosity towards the diver
General characteristics of the species
- Maximum size : 120 cm
- Maximum age known : 23 year(s)
- The animal is a hunter low in the food chain.
Relationship with humans
- The species is in great demand and highly appreciated
- The species is exploited in the following sector(s) :
- - Fishing or commercial aquiculture for food
- -Sport or local fishing