Environment and movement of the diurnal species
- The species is generally observed on the reef or near it.
- The species is generally seen moving in its environment.
- The species can be found between 0 and 49 Meters.
- Uncommon Species
General behaviour of the species
- The species is territorial
- Species generally solitary
- The animal shows curiosity towards the diver
General characteristics of the species
- Maximum size : 25 cm
- Maximum age known : 8 year(s)
- The animal is a hunter low in the food chain.
- Diet : - Sea worms - Mollusks
- The animal can show variable colouring
Relationship with humans
- The species can be eaten but is of no particular culinary interest