Environment and movement of the diurnal species
- The species is generally observed on the reef or near it.
- The species is generally motionless in its environment
- The species is found in a sheltered zone
- The species can be found between 3 and 275 Meters.
- Uncommon Species
General behaviour of the species
- The species is territorial
- Species generally solitary
- The animal is fearful of the diver
General characteristics of the species
- Maximum size : 20 cm
- The animal is a hunter low in the food chain.
- Diet : Mollusks -
Relationship with humans
- The species can be eaten but is of no particular culinary interest