Environment and movement of the diurnal species
- The species is generally observed in a sandy/silty area.
- The species is generally seen moving in its environment.
- The species is generally found on or close to the seafloor.
- The species can be found between 0 and 913 Meters.
- Uncommon Species
General behaviour of the species
- The species is migrating
- The animal is fearful of the diver
General characteristics of the species
- Maximum size : 100 cm
- The animal is a hunter low in the food chain.
- Diet : Mollusks - - Fishes
Relationship with humans
- The spines of the animal can be dangerous
- The species can be eaten but is of no particular culinary interest