Environment and movement of the diurnal species
- The species is generally observed in a sandy/silty area.
- The species is generally motionless in its environment
- The species is generally found on or close to the seafloor.
- The species can be found between 0 and 50 Meters.
- Common species.
General behaviour of the species
- Species generally solitary
- The animal is rather indifferent to the diver, though it remains on its guard
General characteristics of the species
- Maximum size : 8 cm
- The animal feeds on plankton or small organisms.
Relationship with humans
- The species can be eaten but is of no particular culinary interest