Environment and movement of the diurnal species
- The species is generally observed on the reef or near it.
- The species is generally seen moving in its environment.
- The species is generally found on or close to the seafloor.
- The species can be found between 0 and 25 Meters.
- Uncommon Species
- Endemic species.
General behaviour of the species
- Species generally solitary
- The animal is aggressive and may attack
General characteristics of the species
- Maximum size : 15 cm
- The animal is a grazer of algae.
- Diet : Algae -
Relationship with humans
- The species can be eaten but is of no particular culinary interest
- The species is exploited in the following sector(s) :