Environment and movement of the diurnal species
- The species is generally observed on the reef or near it.
- The species is generally seen moving in its environment.
- The species can be found between 2 and 50 Meters.
- Rare species.
General behaviour of the species
- The species is territorial
- Species generally solitary
- The animal is aggressive and may attack
General characteristics of the species
- Maximum size : 60 cm
- The animal feeds mainly on small invertebrates that it gleans on the seafloor.
- Diet : - Echinoderms - Coral - Mollusks
Relationship with humans
- The animal may bite
- The species can be eaten but is of no particular culinary interest
- The species is exploited in the following sector(s) :
- - Aquarium enthusiasts.
- - Fishing or commercial aquiculture for food
- -Sport or local fishing