Environment and movement of the diurnal species
- The species is generally observed on the reef or near it.
- The species is generally seen moving in its environment.
- The species can be found between 0 and 200 Meters.
- Rare species.
General behaviour of the species
- Species generally living in a couple
- The animal is fearful of the diver
General characteristics of the species
- Maximum size : 30 cm
- Maximum age known : 10 year(s)
- Diet : Coral - - Algae
Relationship with humans
- The species can be eaten but is of no particular culinary interest
- The species is exploited in the following sector(s) :