- Black-bar chromis
- Chromis à écharpe noire
Environment and movement of the diurnal species
- The species is generally observed on the reef or near it.
- The species is generally seen moving in its environment.
- The species can be found between 3 and 65 Meters.
- Uncommon Species
General behaviour of the species
- Species generally living in a group
- The animal is fearful of the diver
General characteristics of the species
- Maximum size : 6 cm
- The animal feeds on plankton or small organisms.
Relationship with humans
- The species can be eaten but is of no particular culinary interest
- The species is exploited in the following sector(s) :