Environment and movement of the diurnal species
- The species is generally observed in seagrass among algae or phanerogams.
- The species is generally seen moving in its environment.
- The species can be found between 1 and 30 Meters.
- Common species.
General behaviour of the species
- Lives in large groups
- The animal is fearful of the diver
General characteristics of the species
- Maximum size : 75 cm
- The animal is a grazer of algae.
- Diet : Crabs - Mollusks
Relationship with humans
- The species is good to eat
- The species is exploited in the following sector(s) :