Environment and movement of the diurnal species
- The species is generally observed on the reef or near it.
- The species is generally found on or close to the seafloor.
- The species can be found between 1 and 28 Meters.
- Uncommon Species
General behaviour of the species
- Species generally living in a group
- The animal is rather indifferent to the diver, though it remains on its guard
General characteristics of the species
- Maximum size : 9 cm
- Diet : Zooplankton - Algae
Relationship with humans
- The species can be eaten but is of no particular culinary interest
- The species is exploited in the following sector(s) :
- - Aquarium enthusiasts.
The species can be confused with other species of similar appearance!