Environment and movement of the diurnal species
- The species is generally observed on the reef or near it.
- The species is generally seen moving in its environment.
- The species is found in a sheltered zone
- The species can be found between 5 and 56 Meters.
- Rare species.
General behaviour of the species
- Species generally solitary
- The animal is rather indifferent to the diver, though it remains on its guard
General characteristics of the species
- Maximum size : 19 cm
- Maximum age known : 10 year(s)
- The animal feeds on plankton or small organisms.
- The animal can show variable colouring
Relationship with humans
- The species can be eaten but is of no particular culinary interest