- Live sharksucker
- Remora;Gestreepte zwigvis
- Rémora commun
- Pegatimón; Guaicán
- Remora;pesce pilota
- The tropical Atlantic
- The temperate Atlantic
- The tropical Pacific
- The Red Sea
- The Indian Ocean
Environment and movement of the diurnal species
- The species is generally found in the open sea.
- The species is generally seen moving in its environment.
- The species can be found between 0 and 50 Meters.
- Uncommon Species
General behaviour of the species
- Species generally solitary
- The species is a parasite of other fish
- The animal is rather indifferent to the diver, though it remains on its guard
General characteristics of the species
- Maximum size : 110 cm
- The animal is a hunter low in the food chain.
- Diet : Fishes -
Relationship with humans
- The species can be eaten but is of no particular culinary interest
The species can be confused with other species of similar appearance!