Environment and movement of the diurnal species
- The species is generally found in the open sea.
- The species is generally seen moving in its environment.
- The species can be found between 0 and 40 Meters.
- Uncommon Species
General behaviour of the species
- Lives in large groups
- The animal shows curiosity towards the diver
General characteristics of the species
- Maximum size : 120 cm
- Maximum age known : 20 year(s)
- The animal is a hunter high in the food chain.
- Diet : - Fishes
Relationship with humans
- The species is good to eat
- The species is exploited in the following sector(s) :
- - Fishing or commercial aquiculture for food
- -Sport or local fishing