Environment and movement of the diurnal species
- The species is generally observed on the reef or near it.
- The species is generally seen moving in its environment.
- The species can be found between 3 and 25 Meters.
- Common species.
General behaviour of the species
- Species generally living in a couple
- The animal is rather indifferent to the diver, though it remains on its guard
General characteristics of the species
- Maximum size : 33 cm
- The animal feeds mainly on small invertebrates that it gleans on the seafloor.
- Diet : Sponges - Coral - Algae
- The animal can show variable colouring
Relationship with humans
- The species can be eaten but is of no particular culinary interest