Environment and movement of the diurnal species
- The species is generally observed in a sandy/silty area.
- The species is generally seen moving in its environment.
- The species can be found between 1 and 50 Meters.
- Uncommon Species
General behaviour of the species
- The species is territorial
- Species generally solitary
- The animal is aggressive and may attack
General characteristics of the species
- Maximum size : 85 cm
- The animal is a hunter high in the food chain.
- Diet : Sea urchins - Crabs - Coral
Relationship with humans
- The animal may bite
- The species can be eaten but is of no particular culinary interest
- The species is exploited in the following sector(s) :
- - Fishing or commercial aquiculture for food
- -Sport or local fishing