- Oriental sweetlips
- Diagramme oriental
- The tropical Pacific
- The Indian Ocean
Environment and movement of the diurnal species
- The species is generally observed on the reef or near it.
- The species is generally seen moving in its environment.
- The species is found in a sheltered zone
- The species can be found between 2 and 25 Meters.
- Common species.
General behaviour of the species
- Species generally living in a group
- The animal is rather indifferent to the diver, though it remains on its guard
General characteristics of the species
- Maximum size : 72 cm
- The animal is a hunter low in the food chain.
- Diet : - Echinoderms - Coral
Relationship with humans
- The species can be eaten but is of no particular culinary interest
- The species is exploited in the following sector(s) :