- Klunzinger's wrasse
- Girelle Paon de Klunzinger
- Lábrido de Klunzinger o del Mar Rojo
- Donzella di Klunzinger
- The Red Sea
Environment and movement of the diurnal species
- The species is generally observed on the reef or near it.
- The species is generally seen moving in its environment.
- The species can be found between 0 and 30 Meters.
- Common species.
- Endemic species.
General behaviour of the species
- The species is territorial
- Species generally living in a couple
- The animal shows curiosity towards the diver
General characteristics of the species
- Maximum size : 20 cm
- The animal is a hunter low in the food chain.
- The animal is a protogynous transsexual
Relationship with humans
- The species can be eaten but is of no particular culinary interest
- The species is exploited in the following sector(s) :
- - Aquarium enthusiasts.
The species can be confused with other species of similar appearance!