Environment and movement of the diurnal species
- The species is generally observed on the reef or near it.
- The species is generally motionless in its environment
- The species is generally found among algae or invertebrates (sponges, rods, corals...)
- The species can be found between 10 and 100 Meters.
- Rare species.
General behaviour of the species
- The species is territorial
- Species generally solitary
- The animal is rather indifferent to the diver, though it remains on its guard
General characteristics of the species
- Maximum size : 13 cm
- The animal feeds on plankton or small organisms.
Relationship with humans
- The species can be eaten but is of no particular culinary interest
- The species is exploited in the following sector(s) :