Eels and others
Environment and movement of the diurnal species
- The species is generally observed in a sandy/silty area.
- The species is generally seen moving in its environment.
- The species can be found between 0 and 25 Meters.
- Rare species.
General behaviour of the species
- Species generally solitary
- The animal is fearful of the diver
General characteristics of the species
- Maximum size : 100 cm
- The animal is a hunter high in the food chain.
- Diet : Fishes - Mollusks -
Relationship with humans
- The species can be eaten but is of no particular culinary interest