Environment and movement of the diurnal species
- The species is generally observed in a sandy/silty area.
- The species is generally seen moving in its environment.
- The species can be found between 40 and 700 Meters.
- Common species.
General behaviour of the species
- Lives in large groups
- The animal is rather indifferent to the diver, though it remains on its guard
General characteristics of the species
- Maximum size : 30 cm
- The animal is a hunter low in the food chain.
- Diet : - Sea worms - Mollusks
Relationship with humans
- The species can be eaten but is of no particular culinary interest