- Yellowmouth barracuda
- Gebänderter Barrakuda
- Gestreepte Baracuda
- Bécune à bouche jaune
- Espeton boca amarilla
- Barracuda boccagialla
- The temperate Atlantic
- The Mediterranean
Environment and movement of the diurnal species
- The species is generally observed on the reef or near it.
- The species is generally seen moving in its environment.
- The species can be found between 0 and 100 Meters.
- Uncommon Species
General behaviour of the species
- Species generally living in a group
- The animal is rather indifferent to the diver, though it remains on its guard
General characteristics of the species
- Maximum size : 130 cm
- Maximum age known : 8 year(s)
- The animal is a hunter high in the food chain.
- Diet : Fishes - -
Relationship with humans
- The animal may inflict serious bites
- The species is good to eat
- The species is exploited in the following sector(s) :
- - Fishing or commercial aquiculture for food
- -Sport or local fishing
The species can be confused with other species of similar appearance!