- Twoband anemonefish ; Red Sea anemonefish
- Tweeband anemoonvis
- Poisson-clown à deux bandes
- Pez payaso del mar rojo
- Pesce pagliaccio due bande
- The tropical Pacific
- The Red Sea
- The Indian Ocean
Environment and movement of the diurnal species
- The species is generally observed on the reef or near it.
- The species is generally seen moving in its environment.
- The species is generally found on or close to the seafloor.
- The species can be found between 1 and 30 Meters.
- Common species.
General behaviour of the species
- The species is territorial
- Species generally living in a couple
- The animal is aggressive and may attack
General characteristics of the species
- Maximum size : 14 cm
- The animal is a hunter low in the food chain.
- The animal can show variable colouring
- The animal is a protandrous transsexual
Relationship with humans
- The species can be eaten but is of no particular culinary interest
- The species is exploited in the following sector(s) :
- - Aquarium enthusiasts.
The species can be confused with other species of similar appearance!