- Picasso triggerfish
- Arabischer Picassodrücker
- Baliste Picasso arabe
- Pez ballesta picasso de Arabia
- Pesce balestra picasso arabo
- The Red Sea
- The Indian Ocean
Environment and movement of the diurnal species
- The species is generally observed on the reef or near it.
- The species is generally seen moving in its environment.
- The species can be found between 0 and 25 Meters.
- Uncommon Species
General behaviour of the species
- The species is territorial
- Species generally solitary
- The animal is fearful of the diver
General characteristics of the species
- Maximum size : 30 cm
- The animal is a hunter low in the food chain.
- Diet : Sea worms - - Echinoderms
Relationship with humans
- The species can be eaten but is of no particular culinary interest
- The species is exploited in the following sector(s) :
- - Aquarium enthusiasts.
The species can be confused with other species of similar appearance!