Environment and movement of the diurnal species
- The species is generally observed on the reef or near it.
- The species is generally seen moving in its environment.
- The species is found in a sheltered zone
- The species can be found between 2 and 70 Meters.
- Common species.
General behaviour of the species
- Species generally solitary
- The animal is fearful of the diver
General characteristics of the species
- Maximum size : 30 cm
- The animal feeds mainly on small invertebrates that it gleans on the seafloor.
Relationship with humans
- The species is dangerous (i.e. poisonous) if eaten
- The species is exploited in the following sector(s) :