- Cownose ray
- Echte koeneusrog
- Mourine américaine
- Mancha;Cara de vaca
- The tropical Atlantic
- The temperate Atlantic
Environment and movement of the diurnal species
- The species is generally found in the open sea.
- The species is generally seen moving in its environment.
- The species can be found between 0 and 22 Meters.
- Uncommon Species
General behaviour of the species
- The species is migrating
- Lives in large groups
- The animal is rather indifferent to the diver, though it remains on its guard
General characteristics of the species
- Maximum size : 200 cm
- The animal is a hunter low in the food chain.
- Diet : Bivalve mollusks
- The animal can show variable colouring
Relationship with humans
- The spines of the animal can be dangerous
- The species can be eaten but is of no particular culinary interest
The species can be confused with other species of similar appearance!