- Glassy sweeper
- Kupfer Beilbauchfisch
- Koper bijlbuikvis
- Balayeur cuivré
- The tropical Atlantic
Environment and movement of the diurnal species
- The species is generally observed on the reef or near it.
- The species is generally motionless in its environment
- The species is generally found at the bottom of a hole
- The species can be found between 3 and 30 Meters.
- Common species.
Environment and movement of the nocturnal species
- The species is generally found in the open sea.
- The species is generally seen moving in its environment.
General behaviour of the species
- Species generally living in a group
- The animal is rather indifferent to the diver, though it remains on its guard
General characteristics of the species
- Maximum size : 15 cm
Relationship with humans
- The species can be eaten but is of no particular culinary interest
The species can be confused with other species of similar appearance!