Environment and movement of the diurnal species
- The species is generally observed in a sandy/silty area.
- The species is generally seen moving in its environment.
- The species is generally found on or close to the seafloor.
- The species can be found between 0 and 15 Meters.
- Common species.
General behaviour of the species
- The species is migrating
- Species generally living in a group
- The animal is fearful of the diver
General characteristics of the species
- Maximum size : 45 cm
- The animal feeds mainly on refuse.
Relationship with humans
- The species is good to eat
- The species is exploited in the following sector(s) :
- - Fishing or commercial aquiculture for food
- -Sport or local fishing