Environment and movement of the diurnal species
- The species is generally found in the open sea.
- The species is generally seen moving in its environment.
- The species can be found between 0 and 80 Meters.
- Uncommon Species
General behaviour of the species
- Species generally living in a group
- The animal is fearful of the diver
General characteristics of the species
- Maximum size : 300 cm
- The animal is a hunter low in the food chain.
- Diet : Mollusks -
Relationship with humans
- The spines of the animal can be very dangerous
- The species can be eaten but is of no particular culinary interest