Environment and movement of the diurnal species
- The species is generally observed on the reef or near it.
- The species is generally seen moving in its environment.
- The species can be found between 0 and 12 Meters.
- Uncommon Species
General behaviour of the species
- Lives in large groups
- The animal shows curiosity towards the diver
General characteristics of the species
- Maximum size : 50 cm
- The animal is a hunter low in the food chain.
- Diet : - Sea worms - Mollusks - Fishes
Relationship with humans
- The species is good to eat
- The species is exploited in the following sector(s) :
- - Fishing or commercial aquiculture for food
- -Sport or local fishing