Environment and movement of the diurnal species
- The species is generally found in the open sea.
- The species is generally seen moving in its environment.
- The species can be found between 0 and 375 Meters.
- Uncommon Species
General behaviour of the species
- The species is migrating
- Species generally living in a group
- The animal is fearful of the diver
General characteristics of the species
- Maximum size : 150 cm
- Maximum age known : 9 year(s)
- The animal is a hunter low in the food chain.
- Diet : Fishes - - Insects
Relationship with humans
- The species is in great demand and highly appreciated
- The species is exploited in the following sector(s) :
- - Fishing or commercial aquiculture for food
- -Sport or local fishing