- Snake prickleback
- Lompénie flèche
Environment and movement of the diurnal species
- The species is generally observed in a sandy/silty area.
- The species is generally motionless in its environment
- The species is generally found on or close to the seafloor.
- The species can be found between 0 and 425 Meters.
- Common species.
General behaviour of the species
- The species is migrating
- Species generally solitary
- The animal is fearful of the diver
General characteristics of the species
- Maximum size : 51 cm
- Maximum age known : 8 year(s)
- The animal is a hunter low in the food chain.
- Diet : Zooplankton
Relationship with humans
- The species can be eaten but is of no particular culinary interest