Scorpion fishes and others
Environment and movement of the diurnal species
- The species is generally observed on the reef or near it.
- The species is generally motionless in its environment
- The species is generally found on or close to the seafloor.
- The species can be found between 0 and 165 Meters.
- Uncommon Species
General behaviour of the species
- The species is territorial
- Species generally solitary
- The animal is rather indifferent to the diver, though it remains on its guard
General characteristics of the species
- Maximum size : 9 cm
- The animal feeds on plankton or small organisms.
- Diet : - Zooplankton
- The animal can show variable colouring
Relationship with humans
- The species can be eaten but is of no particular culinary interest