Environment and movement of the diurnal species
- The species is generally observed on the reef or near it.
- The species is generally motionless in its environment
- The species is generally found on or close to the seafloor.
- The species can be found between 0 and 575 Meters.
- Uncommon Species
General behaviour of the species
- Species generally solitary
- The animal is rather indifferent to the diver, though it remains on its guard
General characteristics of the species
- Maximum size : 13 cm
- The animal feeds mainly on small invertebrates that it gleans on the seafloor.
- Diet : Sea worms - Mollusks -
- The animal can show variable colouring
- The animal changes colour like a chameleon
Relationship with humans
- The species can be eaten but is of no particular culinary interest
- The species is exploited in the following sector(s) :