Environment and movement of the diurnal species
- The species is generally found in the open sea.
- The species is generally seen moving in its environment.
- The species can be found between 6 and 70 Meters.
- Rare species.
General behaviour of the species
- Species generally living in a couple
- The animal is fearful of the diver
General characteristics of the species
- Maximum size : 40 cm
- The animal is a hunter low in the food chain.
- Diet : Coral - Sponges - Sea urchins - Mollusks - Algae
- The animal can show variable colouring
Relationship with humans
- The species can be eaten but is of no particular culinary interest