Environment and movement of the diurnal species
- The species is generally observed in a sandy/silty area.
- The species is generally seen moving in its environment.
- The species is generally found on or close to the seafloor.
- The species can be found between 1 and 100 Meters.
- Common species.
General behaviour of the species
- Species generally solitary
- The animal is rather indifferent to the diver, though it remains on its guard
General characteristics of the species
- Maximum size : 60 cm
- The animal is a hunter low in the food chain.
- Diet : Sea worms - - Mollusks
Relationship with humans
- The species can be eaten but is of no particular culinary interest
- The species is exploited in the following sector(s) :
- - Aquarium enthusiasts.
- - Fishing or commercial aquiculture for food
- -Sport or local fishing