- Blackflap blenny
- Blennie à ocelle
- The tropical Pacific
- The Indian Ocean
Environment and movement of the diurnal species
- The species is generally observed on the reef or near it.
- The species is generally motionless in its environment
- The species is generally found on or close to the seafloor.
- The species can be found between 0 and 20 Meters.
- Uncommon Species
General behaviour of the species
- The species is territorial
- Species generally solitary
- The animal is fearful of the diver
General characteristics of the species
- Maximum size : 9 cm
- The animal is a grazer of algae.
Relationship with humans
- The species can be eaten but is of no particular culinary interest