Environment and movement of the diurnal species
- The species can be found between 0 and 20 Meters.
- Uncommon Species
Environment and movement of the nocturnal species
- The species is generally found in the open sea.
- The species is generally seen moving in its environment.
General behaviour of the species
- Species generally living in a group
- The animal is rather indifferent to the diver, though it remains on its guard
General characteristics of the species
- Maximum size : 140 cm
- Maximum age known : 7 year(s)
- The animal is a hunter high in the food chain.
- Diet : Fishes - Shrimps
Relationship with humans
- The species is in great demand and highly appreciated
- The species is exploited in the following sector(s) :
- - Fishing or commercial aquiculture for food
- -Sport or local fishing