Environment and movement of the diurnal species
- The species is generally found in the open sea.
- The species is generally seen moving in its environment.
- The species can be found between 1 and 70 Meters.
- Common species.
General behaviour of the species
- Species generally solitary
- The animal shows curiosity towards the diver
General characteristics of the species
- Maximum size : 200 cm
- Maximum age known : 15 year(s)
- The animal is a hunter high in the food chain.
- Diet : Fishes -
Relationship with humans
- The animal may inflict serious bites
- The species is good to eat
- The species is exploited in the following sector(s) :