Environment and movement of the diurnal species
- The species is generally found in the open sea.
- The species is generally seen moving in its environment.
- The species can be found between 0 and 1300 Meters.
- Uncommon Species
General behaviour of the species
- Species generally solitary
- The animal is aggressive and may attack
General characteristics of the species
- Maximum size : 600 cm
- Maximum age known : 36 year(s)
- The animal is a hunter high in the food chain.
- Diet : Fishes - Turtles -
Relationship with humans
- The animal may inflict serious bites
- The species is good to eat
- The species is exploited in the following sector(s) :
- - Fishing or commercial aquiculture for food
- -Sport or local fishing
- The species is classified asVulnerable