- Harlequin prawn-goby
- Rotmeer - Partnergrundel
- Gobie arlequin
- Gobio pareja de manchas rojas y azules
- Ghiozzo a macchie blu
- The Red Sea
Environment and movement of the diurnal species
- The species is generally observed in a sandy/silty area.
- The species is generally motionless in its environment
- The species is generally found at the bottom of a hole
- The species can be found between 2 and 25 Meters.
- Uncommon Species
- Endemic species.
General behaviour of the species
- The species is territorial
- Species generally solitary
- Lives in partnership with crustaceans
- The animal is fearful of the diver
General characteristics of the species
- Maximum size : 13 cm
- The animal is a hunter low in the food chain.
Relationship with humans
- The species can be eaten but is of no particular culinary interest
- The species is exploited in the following sector(s) :
- - Aquarium enthusiasts.
The species can be confused with other species of similar appearance!