- Reticulated leatherjacket
- Gitter - Feilenfisch
- Bourse réticulée
- Pez ballesta reticulada
- Pesce balestra reticolato
- The Red Sea
- The Indian Ocean
- The Mediterranean
Environment and movement of the diurnal species
- The species is generally observed in a sandy/silty area.
- The species can be found between 1 and 65 Meters.
- Uncommon Species
- Endemic species.
General behaviour of the species
- Species generally solitary
- The animal is fearful of the diver
General characteristics of the species
- Maximum size : 25 cm
- The animal is a hunter low in the food chain.
Relationship with humans
- The species can be eaten but is of no particular culinary interest
The species can be confused with other species of similar appearance!