- Bluestreak cleaner wrasse
- Labre nettoyeur commun
- Lábrido limpiador azul
- Pesce pulitore
- The tropical Pacific
- The Red Sea
- The Indian Ocean
Environment and movement of the diurnal species
- The species is generally observed on the reef or near it.
- The species is generally seen moving in its environment.
- The species can be found between 1 and 40 Meters.
- Common species.
General behaviour of the species
- The species is territorial
- Species generally living in a couple
- Lives in partnership with other fish species
- The species is a parasite of other fish
- The animal shows curiosity towards the diver
General characteristics of the species
- Maximum size : 14 cm
- Maximum age known : 4 year(s)
- The animal feeds mainly on refuse.
- Diet : -
- The animal is a protogynous transsexual
Relationship with humans
- The species can be eaten but is of no particular culinary interest
- The species is exploited in the following sector(s) :
- - Aquarium enthusiasts.
The species can be confused with other species of similar appearance!