Environment and movement of the diurnal species
- The species is generally observed on the reef or near it.
- The species is generally seen moving in its environment.
- The species is found in a sheltered zone
- The species can be found between 3 and 200 Meters.
- Rare species.
General behaviour of the species
- Species generally solitary
- The animal is fearful of the diver
General characteristics of the species
- Maximum size : 90 cm
- The animal is a hunter high in the food chain.
- The animal can show variable colouring
- The animal is a protogynous transsexual
Relationship with humans
- The species is good to eat
- The species is classified asVulnerable