Environment and movement of the diurnal species
- The species is generally found in the open sea.
- The species is generally seen moving in its environment.
- The species can be found between 1 and 1000 Meters.
- Rare species.
General behaviour of the species
- The species is migrating
- Species generally solitary
- The animal is rather indifferent to the diver, though it remains on its guard
General characteristics of the species
- Maximum size : 12 cm
- Maximum age known : 100 year(s)
- The animal is a hunter low in the food chain.
- Diet : - Fishes
Relationship with humans
- The species is good to eat
- The species is exploited in the following sector(s) :
- - Fishing or commercial aquiculture for food
- The species is classified asVulnerable