- Leopard-spotted goby
- Gobie léopard
- Gobio leopardo
- Ghiozzo leopardo
- The temperate Atlantic
- The Mediterranean
Environment and movement of the diurnal species
- The species is generally observed on the reef or near it.
- The species is generally motionless in its environment
- The species is found in a sheltered zone
- The species can be found between 5 and 40 Meters.
- Common species.
General behaviour of the species
- Species generally solitary
- The animal is rather indifferent to the diver, though it remains on its guard
General characteristics of the species
- Maximum size : 13 cm
- Maximum age known : 9 year(s)
- The animal is a hunter low in the food chain.
- Diet : - Sea worms - Algae
Relationship with humans
- The species can be eaten but is of no particular culinary interest
The species can be confused with other species of similar appearance!