Environment and movement of the diurnal species
- The species is generally observed on the reef or near it.
- The species is generally seen moving in its environment.
- The species can be found between 50 and 500 Meters.
- Rare species.
General behaviour of the species
- Species generally solitary
- The animal is fearful of the diver
General characteristics of the species
- Maximum size : 60 cm
- The animal is a hunter low in the food chain.
- The animal is a protogynous transsexual
Relationship with humans
- The species can be eaten but is of no particular culinary interest