Environment and movement of the diurnal species
- The species is generally observed on the reef or near it.
- The species can be found between 1 and 30 Meters.
- Uncommon Species
General behaviour of the species
- Species generally solitary
- The animal is fearful of the diver
General characteristics of the species
- Maximum size : 18 cm
- Maximum age known : 6 year(s)
- The animal is a hunter low in the food chain.
Relationship with humans
- The species can be eaten but is of no particular culinary interest